Monday, November 23, 2009

"End of an Era"....Well, Sort of!!!

What a dilema this little problem has caused me, I have been dreading this moment, but the time has come for change!!
My little wooden teddy swing tags that have been part of every Russell Bears creation to date, are no more! I can't get them anymore, and the last one I had belongs to "Fergus" ( pictured below ), and now what am I going to do, they have been a part of my creations since the very first bear!
I have not been able to find anything that suits so far, so have decided to make my own, I have everything I need to start, just need a spare moment to see if it will work out ok!
Will keep you posted as to how it turns out, so please cross your fingers and toes for me, and I hope to show you the new Russell Bears swing tag soon!
Wish me luck...I might need it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely wish you luck!

    I've been having the hardest time trying to figure out a hangtag... so to have figured it out and then have to refigure it out, EEK!

    God luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Labels, swing tags, tush tags are always a problem of sorts...just when you think you have all the bases covered you find a spanner in the works.
    You will figure out something I'm sure.
    Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your support, I know exactly what I want, it's just whether I can pull it off...or not!
    Hope to post some pics here soon, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete