Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Kits!





Exclusive New Kits Available Now!
"Make Your Own Russell Bear"


At last, I've finally put some kits together, the first ones to be released will be mini Murphys in a selection of hand dyed mohair.
Each exclusive kit will be numbered consecutively, and contains it's own signed Certificate of Authenticity, pre-cut mohair, ultrasuede, eyes, nose thread + template and step-by-step instructions.

Details and prices are now posted on my website at http://www.russellbears.com/catalog.php?category=Kits

2 comments:

  1. That sound great! I can't wait to see your kits .
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia, I will have a busy day taking pics and loading them on my website, I only hope the true colours show up ok.
    They will be up very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete