Thursday, October 21, 2010

Show Updates

With Christmas only a couple of months away, I'm sure we will all be busy preparing for this special time.
I know I will be, so there will be no new creations or shows planned until February next year.

The "Be My Valentine" online show opens 11th February 2011 at 8pm ( Melbourne, Australian Daylight Savings Time ) through till 8pm 14th February.
" No parking, no queues, no entrance fee, no pushing or shoving.....just fun in the comfort of your armchair!"
I will be creating Valentine themed pieces to offer exclusively at this show!
There will be at least 3 new creations, hopefully if time is on my side, maybe a few more!!!
Please visit our website
http://www.russellbears.com/ and follow the link from the "Shows" page for details.

At this stage I'm not sure what I will be creating, but if you would like help me out with some requests, I will do my best to cater for your preferences!
As with all online shows, it's "First in, Best Dressed", so unfortunately I am unable to reserve anything before the show officially opens!!!


Perth Doll & Bear Show

This years show is now over and many "Other Collectable Bears" have found new homes.
The web page has now been updated, the sold ones removed and new ones added, please follow this link to visit this page -
http://www.russellbears.com/catalog.php?category=Other%20Collectable%20Bears


Commissioned Orders

Thank you for your orders, but all 2011 positions are now filled. If you would like to join the Waiting List, please contact me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment