Thursday, November 18, 2010

Commissioned Orders for 2011

Hi again to all our Russell Bears members,
Not long to go now before everyone winds down for the holidays, so I just thought I would share some thoughts I have been considering for some time now regarding my commissioned orders.

This year especially, I have not created many new pieces to offer at shows or even on my website as I have been extremely busy with orders.
Seeing that 2011 is now fully booked out, I have decided not to take any more orders after that, and those who have already secured their positions, will be the last commissioned orders that I will be creating for a while.

If you already have a 2011 order position, would you please be so kind as to contact me at your convenience so we can confirm your booking and I can organize my schedule for next year. I would really appreciate it :-)
If you wish to cancel an order, that is fine too as I can offer it to the next collector on the waiting list.

However, the good news is, from now on I will be keeping a "REQUEST LIST", meaning, you are welcome to put your name down for a particular piece, and you will be individually informed as soon as one is coming up for adoption.

Those already on the waiting list for commissioned orders will have first option if a position becomes available in 2011, as well as being the first registered on my new "REQUEST LIST", so please email me with your choice of bear or critter and I will add you asap.
You can change your mind at any time and be removed, or even register for 2 or more pieces that you would be interested in, I will keep all "REQUESTS" on record in the order they are received in a private file.

I hope this makes sense to you all and hopefully I can be a bit more productive in the future with new designs and more creations to go around.


No comments:

Post a Comment